For Sale, Fully Leased, Net Leased $850,000 - Investment Property
|Sale or Rent Price||$850,000|
|Building/Unit size SF||9600|
|Land Size AC||2|
|Property Type||Flex Office/Warehouse|
|No Of Stories||1|
Coldwell Banker Commercial Elite is pleased to present this 9,600 sq. ft. fully leased flex/office building for sale. The office building is 100% leased to Comfort Heating and Cooling, Renegade Cycles, and Lloyd Taylor.
The building is located just off Rt. 218/White Oak Road at its intersection with Town & Country Drive in Stafford County, Virginia. The office building is situated adjacent to a Giant anchored shopping center in a heavily populated area in South Stafford. The building is approximately 2.5 miles from the City of Fredericksburg and less than 4 miles from I-95 via exit 133 (Warrenton Road).
Stafford County continues to have a budget surplus, positive job growth and a AAA bond rating (Standard & Poor and Fitch). All are indicators of very strong financial health and potential for growth. Few markets in the nation can claim any of these indicators, yet Stafford claims all three.
Stafford County also consistently ranks in top 10 wealthiest localities in the USA with a median household Income of $102,171 (ESRI), and is currently the 5th wealthiest county in the USA (U.S. Census Bureau). The county’s annual growth rate at roughly 2% (out-paces region) while also leading the entire commonwealth of Virginia on At-Place Employment, growing 2.6% annually (’09-’14). Stafford County’s financial health paired with strong growth will continue to support strong real estate investments over the next few decades.
- 1 Story, 9,600 sq. ft. flex/office building for sale
- Fully Leased (100%) to Comfort Heating and Cooling, Lloyd Taylor, and Renegade Cycles
- Parcel Size: 2.0 Acres | Zoned B2
- Strong leases in place
- Situated off Rt. 218/White Oak Road in a densely populated area in South Stafford
- Located approx. 2.5 Miles from the City of Fredericksburg and 4 miles from I-95 (via exit 133- Warrenton Road)
- Convenient to Downtown Fredericksburg, Mary Washington Hospital and major amenities
- Located in Stafford County the 5th wealthiest county in the nation; Stafford also touts an AAA (S&P) and Aa2 (Moody’s) bond ratings