Caroline County Virginia
Caroline County Virginia is located less than 30 miles north of Richmond, the state capital, and is 70 miles south of Washington D.C. Caroline is also in the Richmond, VA Metropolitan Statistical Area, with over 1.2 Million in population. Although the county is considered quaint and rural, there are endless possibilities for business growth and development.
Caroline County touts the lowest taxes along the Interstate 95 corridor while providing some of the most business-friendly incentives and infrastructure. Within the County, there are four (4) strategically located Interstate Interchanges on I-95. Caroline County is a great place to build and expand one’s business while enjoying low costs. Caroline County is rich with history, abundant with beautiful landscapes and overall a great place to live.
Over the past few years, Caroline County has approved the building of thousands of homes in upscale communities, many of which are underway or completed. Golf courses, lakes, rivers, museums and lovely small towns are a few of the many attractions in the County. Caroline County is also home to The Virginia Sports Complex, a multi-sports facility with eight outdoor fields and an indoor facility with batting cages, volleyball courts, basketball courts and indoor turf fields. Caroline County is fast becoming a center for growth, where the possibilities for business and residential are endless.
Quick Highlights | Caroline County Virginia
- Caroline County is part of the Richmond Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) which ranks 44th in the nation with over 1.2MM in population
- Labor Force of nearly 1 Million with 35 Miles
- Lowest Tax rates on the I-95 corridor: at 0.72/$1.00
- Accesses 4 Interstate Interchanges
- Commuter Rail Station has been zoned and supported by the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Fiber Redundancy
- Home to the expanding military base A.P. Hill
- Host community to the State Fair of Virginia
- Within 30 miles from Richmond International Airport
- Approval of over 10,000 homes in upscale residential communities
- Business Friendly with many incentives; Tech Zones, etc.